Our partner for custom oligos is Eurogentec. Oligos (oligonucleotides) are short sequences of nucleotides (building blocks of DNA and RNA) typically consisting of around 10 to 100 nucleotides in length. Oligos range from routine research primers to longer and more complex nucleotide sequences. Chemically synthesized DNA or RNA oligos play a crucial role in various biological and biotechnological applications, such as PCR, DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, cloning, and gene expression analysis. Oligos are custom-designed and can be tailored to have specific sequences and modifications to target and bind to specific genes or regions of interest in genetic research and diagnostic assays. Delivered in µg or larger scales, they are provided with the required quality recommended for each application.
- Oligo length from 2 to 225 bases
- All chemistries: DNA, RNA, LNA® , 2’O-Me, 2’O-MOE, PNA Etc.
- More than 300 modifications
- All synthesis scales, from micrograms to grams
- Wide range of Real-Time qPCR Probes, including MGB probes
- RNAi oligonucleotides
- Custom fill & finish
- ISO 13485 certified for IVD oligonucleotides